Discussion General Discussions about streaming services

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 666
  • Views: Views 115,122
Up To ₹300 Back for Zee5

ArLmauj.jpg
Keyword is Win. I once recharged ₹600 and won ₹2.

Does anybody win on Amazon's quiz contest?Never came across anyone I know who has won anything ever. :unsure:
There are genuine winners. But the odds of winning is very low where lakhs of players are taking part and only 10 random winners are supposed to win. Try Flipkart quizzes and videos. You can exchange supercoins to get voucher. I got several Flipkart, Dominos, Jockey, Discovery Plus and Times Prime voucher.

Try Flipkart quizzes and videos. You can exchange supercoins to get voucher. I got several Flipkart, Dominos, Jockey, Discovery Plus and Times Prime voucher.
I find it really difficult to navigate. I guess it will take some time to get used to it.

Why are they giving Dolby 5.1 with 720p? Instead they should've given 1080p with Stereo. Relatively speaking, 1080p is like a necessity and Dolby 5.1 is like a luxury.
Atleast they are giving HD option for such a low subscription plan, you can be happy with that. Unlike some other streamers where they don't even give HD option even if you are paying 499 per month.

I am lucky. I am still on the ₹299 FHD plan. 😁
I think I should be fine unless I cancel my subscription. Right?
No idea buddy! I haven't subscribed to Netflix for the last 9 months I think. They might honor the deal or will force you in sometime to other standard plan if they won't be launching it officially.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock