Discussion General Discussions about Indian Wireless Telecom Services

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,093
  • Views: Views 169,094
How is this possible? I have 2 SIM slots in my phone. Jio in SIM 1 and vi in SIM 2. But here jio is showing but instead of vi it is showing "JIO 4G | VI INDIA".
tY10wHW.png

What's wrong here? Every site is opening like in 2G speed. Tried all settings. Even tried using a VPN service.
z2iLVjl.png

What's wrong here? Every site is opening like in 2G speed. Tried all settings. Even tried using a VPN service.
You are using VoId, right. They have the world's "best" routing. At least you are still getting VoLte, in their non-priority circle. We the VoId customers in their so called "PRIORITY CIRCLE" are not getting VoLte for months.

Another question, whether the speedtest server is Vi, by any chance? In that case they cheat by showing way too small ping and jitter. Try testing in Jio server or at least any non VoId server.

You are using VoId, right. They have the world's "best" routing. At least you are still getting VoLte, in their non-priority circle. We the VoId customers in their so called "PRIORITY CIRCLE" are not getting VoLte for months.

Another question, whether the speedtest server is Vi, by any chance? In that case they cheat by showing way too small ping and jitter. Try testing in Jio server or at least any non VoId server.
Server was of MNet.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock