Discussion General Discussions about Indian Wireless Telecom Services

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,093
  • Views: Views 169,000
How could we know it got abolished? Will trai announce it officially on 1st January 2021? Or through operator?
Ideally TRAI should have it released as a notification on its official site, keep an eye on it on 1st Jan.

How could we know it got abolished? Will trai announce it officially on 1st January 2021? Or through operator?
Breaking news, Jio has confirmed truly unlimited calls from tomorrow, iuc is finally being scrapped 😀

After daily data exhaustion Airtel is faster than Jio.

I'm having some weird problems.
Few months back, I switched my Airtel sim to e-sim and using that in my iPhone XR. But since the very first day of the transition (physical sim to e-sim), I'm getting few SMS (sent to this number) in my old handset (Redmi Note 4). Even today, I received OTP on my old phone while I was trying to subscribe AltBalaji, though the number is in my iPhone.
Anyone?

4EKdCmY.png

Vi and Airtel may implement in-direct tariff hike in the name of GST extra for pre-paid packs (not changing headline tariff)
Vodafone Idea, Airtel may resort to indirect tariff hikes - ET Telecom
They will just shout, "Tiger is coming.. Tiger is coming" from time to time.. But when the tiger comes for real, nobody is going to give a duck... Voda is going on saying like, "We will never wait for anyone to hike the tariffs" right from September2020. But nothing till now.

People are already paying much more for petrol, gas and almost all other things. Nobody is going to make riot against telcos for tariff hikes. At the max, they will reduce the data usage or at least less people will go for daily data and use data only when necessary. As a result, may be network will improve finally and productivity may also increase, as not every one will feel the need to exhaust the daily data.

People are already paying much more for petrol, gas and almost all other things. Nobody is going to make riot against telcos for tariff hikes. At the max, they will reduce the data usage or at least less people will go for daily data and use data only when necessary.
That ain't happening. People will rather buy less food rathing than buying less data.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock