Good News OTT Players will not be regulated as Telecom Services - DoT

vikhyath

Reaction score
The move to remove OTT from the Telecom Bill is expected to be tabled in the winter session of the Parliament.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very bad move. Youths are getting destroyed. Before Sacred Games I barely knew any Hindi slangs. Even AIB's roast confused me. Nowadays I feel like I have done PhD in Maa Behen ki Gaali. Although I don't use them. I get triggered when I hear these. And almost everyone on street uses these. Than you got English content generalising C***, S*** and F***. My day doesn't complete until I finished cursing sh#t 10 times a day.

LYou are giving legal access to profanity. People will watch because human minds are trained to do forbidden things. By same logic illegal drugs needs to be legalized as we have choice whether to be addicted or not.

Good move directors now create high quality movies with unsimulated s#x scenes and directly release on ott platform to avoid censoring

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock