Discussion General Discussions about Indian Wireless Telecom Services

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,089
  • Views: Views 166,759
Before Jio I still watched Webseries, TV Series and YouTube like I consume nowadays with ₹8 night unlimited plan on Vodafone. Once in a while maintenance work at night use to cost me ₹8. There was a cloud storage on UC Browser called UC Cloud. You could save anything there. If the files which normally expired before finishing could be uploaded there without the requirements of internet. So I use ₹24 recharge which gave around 200 mb for a month with carry over facilities. I downloaded around 21 GB a month on 2G at cost ₹272 a month. Although I had to visit Internet Cafes for some high speed uploads. You couldn't do much on 2G.

Do they still have Internet Cafes? My uncle use to have one which obviously shut down after Jio's entry into the market.

Before Jio I still watched Webseries, TV Series and YouTube like I consume nowadays with ₹8 night unlimited plan on Vodafone. Once in a while maintenance work at night use to cost me ₹8. There was a cloud storage on UC Browser called UC Cloud. You could save anything there. If the files which normally expired before finishing could be uploaded there without the requirements of internet. So I use ₹24 recharge which gave around 200 mb for a month with carry over facilities. I downloaded around 21 GB a month on 2G at cost ₹272 a month. Although I had to visit Internet Cafes for some high speed uploads. You couldn't do much on 2G.

Do they still have Internet Cafes? My uncle use to have one which obviously shut down after Jio's entry into the market.
It's quite absurd to heard the sound 200mb data 212 mb data in these days 🤣😝 .. present day we need atleast 100 to 150mb need to play a trailer of the movie 🥱

It's quite absurd to heard the sound 200mb data 212 mb data in these days 🤣😝 .. present day we need atleast 100 to 150mb need to play a trailer of the movie 🥱
Yeah, I got 22 GB limited data plan once. Instantly regretted as I got use to watching everything was 720p. Earlier YouTube was limited to 360p and series were limited to 480p. Today people won't watch anything less than it is in HD.

@Sai Jai bro, how are you? What was the main reason for you to port out of Airtel? Suddenly at my home, I am facing loss of airtel 4G and 2G signal. Complained to Appellate but it has been 2 months, no action taken yet. Phone works fine everywhere else, but no longer at my residence. Really fed up.

@Sai Jai bro, how are you? What was the main reason for you to port out of Airtel? Suddenly at my home, I am facing loss of airtel 4G and 2G signal. Complained to Appellate but it has been 2 months, no action taken yet. Phone works fine everywhere else, but no longer at my residence. Really fed up.
Fine ..hope you doing well too 🙂

Network was the one of the reason but one of the main reason smart recharge price hike to 99 it was a secondary sim so converted into jio phone number 😎

Something Good that happened in Indian telecom market. it's time for Jio to decrease plan price and improve network coverage, else people will forget jio

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock