Discussion General Discussions about Indian Wireless Telecom Services

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,093
  • Views: Views 169,353
Something Good that happened in Indian telecom market. it's time for Jio to decrease plan price and improve network coverage, else people will forget jio

Jio adds 4.2 million new users and disconnects huge number of in-active sims in Jan22.

Last edited:
Since I switched my phone from OnePlus to Moto, now when I perform a network scan it shows me the names of few operators whereas for few it only shows the MCC-MNC number string. On OnePlus it used to show me the operator names of all carriers. Since this is a newer phone it should be even more up up date with the database of carrier names then why is this happening? Is anyone else facing the same issue during manual network search?
xIzqgh0.png

Since I switched my phone from OnePlus to Moto, now when I perform a network scan it shows me the names of few operators whereas for few it only shows the MCC-MNC number string. On OnePlus it used to show me the operator names of all carriers. Since this is a newer phone it should be even more up up date with the database of carrier names then why is this happening? Is anyone else facing the same issue during manual network search?
xIzqgh0.png
Which is this phone?

Is there any way to check cellphone tower locations nearby? I remember seeing an interactive map on some official government website, however I cannot find it anymore

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock