Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BHIM

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Axis Pay

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • PayTM

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
My favorite is Axis Pay. As you mentioned that the dual security feature and the VPN. Those are really a cool feature, apart from that I never faced any issue with the cashback part. That is the interesting part and one of the reasons that I am still using that UPI app.

My vote goes to Phonepe, like the interface and ability to do all transactions I need like transfer to UPI/bank account, recharge, bill payment, credit card bill payment :)

waiting for UPI 2.0 with digital e-mandate for pre authorisation of transactions

Any takers for PayTM UPI. I have started using it along with PayTM payments bank account and its amazing in my opinion. I may shift from AxisPay to PayTM if they add dual layer security.

Wallet + Payments bank + UPI seems like a very good deal

I am shocked after seeing these positive reviews for PhonePe. I regularly use PhonePe for UPI and recharge. 50% of transactions fail. I have beg to everyone for refund. Chillr seems to be better and it allows upto 1L.

What does it mean? Do we have to use our fingerprints for authorizing a transactions?
No, basically the way UPI works right now is if you take a ride in Uber and have selected UPI as payment method, then after the ride is complete you will see a payment request from uber in your UPI app and you have to approve it and select the account that you want to pay from and then enter the UPI pin. with e-mandate you can give Uber a pre authorisation to be able to charge your account through UPI without you needing to do anything manually. Similar to how it works with credit cards on foreign sites.

Last edited:
No, basically the way UPI works right now is if you take a ride in Uber and have selected UPI as payment method, then after the ride is complete you will see a payment request from uber in your UPI app and you have to approve it and select the account that you want to pay from and then enter the UPI pin. with e-mandate you can give Uber a pre authorisation to be able to charge your account through UPI without you needing to do anything manually. Similar to how it works with credit cards on foreign sites.
I am not sure if I would like that :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock