• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 4,477

Esmail

Senior Editor, OnlyTech
News Columnist
Solutions
Reaction score
-Jio prepaid users will now enjoy unlimited entertainment with JioTV Premium Plans
-Monthly, Quarterly & Annual plans bundled with unlimited data, voice, SMS and subscription to up to 14 leading OTT subscriptions
-Monthly OTT subscriptions worth ₹ 1000/month bundled at no extra cost
-Plans starting at just ₹ 398/month
-Leading 14 OTT apps with national, international, and regional content (Digital TV, Sports, Originals, TV Shows, etc.)
-First time in prepaid segment: One-click call centre support for annual plan users

FEATURES OF JIOTV PREMIUM PLAN:
1.No hassle of purchasing multiple OTT subscriptions individually.
2.No need to create multiple logins and remember password for each app independently.
3.Access content from all the different OTT apps at a single destination
4.Advance recommendation engine for ease of content discovery
5.Multiple plan options to choose from with monthly, quarterly, and annual validity.
6.One-click customer care call back and EMI facility available on annual plan recharge

STEPS TO USE PREMIUM OTT CONTENT:
1.Recharge with any of the monthly, quarterly, or annual JioTV Premium Plan
2.Sign-in to the JioTV app with the same Jio mobile number.
3.Enjoy premium OTT app content through JioTV Premium tab
4.No separate login or password required.
5.Note:
I.JioCinema Premium subscription available through coupon on user’s MyJio coupon section. Redeem coupon on JioCinema App to access premium content.
II.Access Prime Video (Mobile Edition) and Disney+ hotstar content through their respective apps.
III.Users need to activate Amazon Prime subscription through MyJio. Disney+ hotstar is activated during login into the app.

R6H0zE1.jpg

How can we access this apps on tv jio tv app doesn’t support tv right? So this is only for mobile ?

How can we access this apps on tv jio tv app doesn’t support tv right? So this is only for mobile ?
Yes only for mobile devices not for the big screen. Even Prime Video and Hotstar are mobile-only plans. Not sure about Jio Cinema Premium, that may be accessible on the big screen.

So,
(i) 398 = 99 + 299 (2GB/day prepaid plan, 28 days),
(ii) 1198 = 160x3 (480) + 719 (2GB/day prepaid plan, 84 days) and
(iii) 4498 = 125x12 (1500) + 2999 (2.5GB/day prepaid plan, 365 days) but
(i) 398/28= Rs. 14.21/ day,
(ii) 1198/84= Rs. 14.26/ day and
(iii) 4498/365= Rs. 12.32/ day

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock