Breaking JioTV premium plans with 14 OTT subscriptions launched

• Thread starter Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 21
  • Views Views: Views 5,454

They can't earn more revenue from premium subscribers as most of them using data from wifi in offices & homes and corporate post paid tariffs starting from Rs.299/- only.
It’s all about convenience for premium subscribers bro
As u mentioned people are working from office and all so the data consumption increases because they travel and go outside which requires mobile data

even I used 30gb simply within 10 days when I visited office this month

For Airtel the current ARPU is around 185 and they are trying hard to reach the 300 mark which will take at least another 2 years to achieve. The 500 mark for prepaid is easily 5-6 years away.
I never wanted to talk about ARPU of Airtel. Currently Airtel recharge for month is 239. But mostly people are recharging with 2GB/day on Airtel as 1.5GB/day on Jio is equivalent to 2GB/day on Airtel, despite of 300GB 5G. So with 5G tariffs for Airtel either in January or after elections will be around 500 rupees. I don't know about Jio. But I believe for some more time 5G will be unlimited if that happens, Airtel will marginally increase their tariffs to 400 level from current 299 levels.

Back
Top Bottom