Breaking JioTV premium plans with 14 OTT subscriptions launched

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 4,486
They can't earn more revenue from premium subscribers as most of them using data from wifi in offices & homes and corporate post paid tariffs starting from Rs.299/- only.
It’s all about convenience for premium subscribers bro
As u mentioned people are working from office and all so the data consumption increases because they travel and go outside which requires mobile data

even I used 30gb simply within 10 days when I visited office this month

For Airtel the current ARPU is around 185 and they are trying hard to reach the 300 mark which will take at least another 2 years to achieve. The 500 mark for prepaid is easily 5-6 years away.
I never wanted to talk about ARPU of Airtel. Currently Airtel recharge for month is 239. But mostly people are recharging with 2GB/day on Airtel as 1.5GB/day on Jio is equivalent to 2GB/day on Airtel, despite of 300GB 5G. So with 5G tariffs for Airtel either in January or after elections will be around 500 rupees. I don't know about Jio. But I believe for some more time 5G will be unlimited if that happens, Airtel will marginally increase their tariffs to 400 level from current 299 levels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock