Breaking JioTV premium plans with 14 OTT subscriptions launched

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 4,481
So, no Hotstar & Prime Video (Mobile) in Rs. 398/- Jio prepaid plan but Jio Cinema (Premium) is included, very goodđź‘Ť

4rgOPwt.jpg
They should have included Aha app also in their plans

What will happen to people who are already on annual plans?
You can buy the â‚ą149 add-on which offers OTT and 10 GB data for 28 days. Won't recommend getting it as streaming is limited to JioTV mobile app.

2GB data is too less to stream content. So paying even â‚ą99 extra for OTT makes less sense.
5G will be unlimited for one more year I believe. Internal sources claim that Jio management isn't happy about 5G uptake. Only 100 million till now despite of unlimited 5G. At the time of 4G, it was not even unlimited. Jio now need high paying customers for sure. Atleast 300 rupees per month ones. Airtel won't settle for less than 500 per month.

For Airtel the current ARPU is around 185 and they are trying hard to reach the 300 mark which will take at least another 2 years to achieve. The 500 mark for prepaid is easily 5-6 years away.
I don't think Airtel can reach Rs.300 ARPU in 2 years, it might reach Rs.250/- in 2 years as Tariff hike can happen around 20% after General Elections.

I don't think Airtel can reach Rs.300 ARPU in 2 years, it might reach Rs.250/- in 2 years as Tariff hike can happen around 20% after General Elections.
Operators will target premium subs with 5g and all and airtel will charge 200 as minimum recharge after elections that’s for sure

Operators will target premium subs with 5g and all and airtel will charge 200 as minimum recharge after elections that’s for sure
They can't earn more revenue from premium subscribers as most of them using data from wifi in offices & homes and corporate post paid tariffs starting from Rs.299/- only.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock