Seeking Help Amount got deducted but recharge didn't happened.

Choco7905

Reaction score
Hi all,
I need your urgent response.
I was doing a recharge of 399 on my Jio number on Jio app through phone pe but the recharge didn't happened & an amount of 349 got deducted from my bank account.
Please help me, now what to do?? This has happened first time with me.
& Sorry if this thread is in wrong section.

Last edited:
Hi all,
I need your urgent response.
I was doing a recharge of 399 on my Jio number on Jio app through phone pe but the recharge didn't happened & an amount of 349 got deducted from my bank account.
Please help me, now what to do?? This has happened first time with me.
& Sorry if this thread is in wrong section.

It won't go anywhere it'll be back into your jio app(specifically into Phonepe gateway) you have to repeat it.Once happened when I did via Paytm.

It won't go anywhere it'll be back into your jio app(specifically into Phonepe gateway) you have to repeat it.Once happened when I did via Paytm.
Thanks @karan_hdl bro, for quick reply.
But, the amount is already deducted. So, will I get refund? If yes, then it will be credited in my bank account or phone pe wallet?

Thanks
@karan_hdl
bro, for quick reply.
But, the amount is already deducted. So, will I get refund? If yes, then it will be credited in my bank account or phone pe wallet?

Did you tried re attempting the transaction via phone pe gateway once again.

If you didn't, try it once it might show that amount when you enter that gateway after a click your payment will directly credited to jio account completing the recharge.

Did you tried re attempting the transaction via phone pe gateway once again.

If you didn't, try it once it might show that amount when you enter that gateway after a click your payment will directly credited to jio account completing the recharge.
Yes, I tried but currently it's not showing the amount.

Yes, it will be credited for sure. If you can't wait for the amount to be credited, you can do another recharge.
I will wait for the amount to be credited because if again the amount got deducted & recharge didn't happened then?? I will not take risk.
By the way,thanks @Siva bro for your help.

Thanks @Siva bro, for reply. How much time will it take because my plan is over.
Are you sure that the amount will be credited??
Why u done the recharge in last minute buddy to avoid such situation in future pls recharge atleast 48hrs. before validity ends

In this issue for safety purpose pls raise a ticket in phonepe app with transaction ID so that u'll be get that amount immediately within 24hrs maximum

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock