Seeking Help Amount deducted, but didn't get the reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prithi Deb

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
I tried to claim the Disney+ Hotstar Mobile offer from Flipkart SuperCoins store. As I had less coins, I paid the remaining amount using Google Pay. The payment was successful in Google Pay and amount the was deducted from bank account. But on Flipkart's end it's showing Failed.
VypU3Sz.jpg

What should I do? Will the amount return to my account?

Happened with me on buying Saavn subscription multiple times. They will refund. In my case money was not getting deducted from bank. Had to try for 2 days to get it working.

Happened with me on buying Saavn subscription multiple times. They will refund. In my case money was not getting deducted from bank. Had to try for 2 days to get it working.
Hope so.
I'll wait for 3 Days.

Reactions: iDJ
I contacted all the three. The Bank, Google Pay and also Flipkart. And as expected, they started the blaming game. Flipkart asked to contact Bank. Bank asked to contact Google Pay. Google Pay asked to contact Flipkart. It's like a love (hate?) triangle. 😂

But thankfully received the money back.

Got the refund! 👍🏻
How many coins you got in your account? It's better to buy fully using coins. Partial payments using coins and debit card are failing most of the time for me.

I contacted all the three. The Bank, Google Pay and also Flipkart. And as expected, they started the blaming game. Flipkart asked to contact Bank. Bank asked to contact Google Pay. Google Pay asked to contact Flipkart. It's like a love (hate?) triangle. 😂

But thankfully received the money back.
Be glad they stopped at there. They could've asked you to contact gift card provider Woohoo.

How many coins you got in your account? It's better to buy fully using coins. Partial payments using coins and debit card are failing most of the time for me.
320 Coins.
This time I tried with Debit Card, and it was successful. Received the coupon code.

Reactions: iDJ
Never trust on UPI, it’s failed many times. Always use debit, credit, net banking for online payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock