Seeking Help Amount got deducted but recharge didn't happened.

Yes, I tried but currently it's not showing the amount.

What I guess is Amount will be back soon Into the phonepe gateway of jio app from where you tried it will just show up as incomplete recharge allowing you to do it again from Jio App without passing through the bank.

Jio usually does like that and if Phonepe shows any transaction history then as per Phonepe rules it will be credited back into your Bank Account or Phonepe wallet.

If Phonepe doesn't show any transaction history check it for Showing up in the Phonepe gateway itself inside Jio App

Why u done the recharge in last minute buddy to avoid such situation in future pls recharge atleast recharge 48hrs. before validity ends

In this issue for safety purpose pls raise a ticket in phonepe app with transaction ID so that u'll be get that amount immediately within 24hrs maximum
Will take care next time bro.
Done.
Thanks for your support.

What I guess is Amount will be back soon Into the phonepe gateway of jio app from where you tried it will just show up as incomplete recharge allowing you to do it again from Jio App without passing through the bank.

Jio usually does like that and if Phonepe shows any transaction history then as per Phonepe rules it will be credited back into your Bank Account or Phonepe wallet.

If Phonepe doesn't show any transaction history check it for Showing up in the Phonepe gateway itself inside Jio App
Phone Pe is showing it in transactions as transaction failed & I have raised a ticket in the app.

So as always phonepe have this issue of transaction failed don't know when they going to resolve it :(:(😢😢

I stopped using Phonepe due to these issues,Payzapp is way better than all the apps and Paytm is very huge size app when compared to all and doesn't fit into my 8 GB internal memory phone only Payzapp I'm using for all sorts of recharges other than Jio and Jio I prefer directly via Credit Card.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock