Airtel Internet TV vs Chromecast / Fire stick

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
Airtel Internet TV or Google Chromecast 2 or Amazon Fire Stick???

personally which one you would like to prefer for streaming on Big Screen?

(you can Keep aside the DTH part of airtel internet box).

or any other option You would like to mention....

Look at ReTV also. I feel it's good. Check Geekyranjit's review on ReTV too.

I think Firestick is better than Chromecast... as no mobile b/w you and your TV like Chromecast.
+ 1GB Ram compared to 512 MB Ram of Chromecast

Bro check what I am telling that too..
Also RAM doesn't matter as long as there is no issue in running the device perfectly

Airtel Internet TV.
You are getting inbuilt Chromecast, Android TV in your DTH box. No need for extra remote or HDMI port.
2 GB RAM is upto the mark and my experience with the box is fantastic till now.

hindifun said:
Airtel Internet TV.
You are getting inbuilt Chromecast, Android TV in your DTH box. No need for extra remote or HDMI port.
2 GB RAM is upto the mark and my experience with the box is fantastic till now.

but what about the monthly plan??? can I use value prime Kids pack with airtel internet box like what I'm using now with my HD+ Box.

Last edited by a moderator:
Optimus_Prime said:
but what about the monthly plan??? can I use value prime Kids pack with airtel internet box like what I'm using now with my HD+ Box.

Airtel is not good I guess.. Read this.. Also, not useful if your broadband is not so good.
  • 1. Netflix subscription required.
  • 2. Remote Control app for Andriod and IOS.
  • 3. Android TV, Google Play and Chromecast are trademarks of Google Inc.
  • 4. After free preview period, All SD channels will be available at Rs. 500 per month.
       HD channels can be taken through HD MyPack or Customers can get All HD and SD channels at Rs. 700 per month.
  • 5. Airtel broadband customers with rental <=999, will get additional 10GB & with rental>999 , will get additional 25GB on broadband account every month.
I would say don't fall for it unless you have money to spend.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock