Airtel Internet TV vs Chromecast / Fire stick

Having used chromecast, I'd say go with the fire stick as it offers better functionality as of now..

and speaking abt AD internet tv, dont waste your money on that.. the hardware isnt that great in my opinion...

Amazon Prime videos does not have casting feature hence if you want to watch Prime content on ur TV then you've to use Fire stick. It also has remote control which can be good (no dependence on smartphone) or bad (one more remote to fiddle with) depending on personal preference.
Amazon will throw even more discounts on fire stick during Diwali sale.

Chromecast is versatile device, it'll optimize PQ based on internet speed. It gives good PQ (with slight pixelisation) even with 1Mbps speed. Results will only get better at higher speeds. It's very easy to use - just hit cast & watch on TV.

Also keep in mind that if you are casting downloaded videos from PC/mobile (i.e NOT streaming from web) then internet speed won't even matter as chromecast will stream at the downloaded video quality.

Even with all the limited functionallities and costly monthly plans when compared to exclusively Android only other devices still Airtel is the best bet If you want TV with Internet contents all in a single HDMI port.

I am looking forward to buy Airtel Internet Box soon!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock