Breaking Airtel adding Unlimited Data on All Fiber Plans

If you have the option, please change it according. I see plans are updated with unlimited data on the app.

Just kept checking Airtel Thanks app and all the plans were listed now including 499 plan, which were not found since yesterday. I just changed my mother's broadband plan from existing 799 to the new 499 plan, as 499 is very much sufficient. Got a message that it will be done in 2 hours. Will update once done.

They may reduce NCF price
Rs.452/- per month will be charged as content subscription for Live TV with NCF (Airtel DTH) for Airtel Xstream fiber users as per Terms&Conditons.
CJzorKV.jpg

dNTEWuo.jpg

Rs.452/- per month will be charged as content subscription for Live TV with NCF (Airtel DTH) for Airtel Xstream fiber users as per Terms&Conditons.
CJzorKV.jpg

dNTEWuo.jpg

That is for the first month. After that you can continue with Rs 153.

Okay, so what if we get the Airtel Xtreme Fiber (not that it's available in my region 🙄) and later decide to take Airtel DTH connection?

Horrible! Broadband/Xstream users to pay NCF every month!!

Those TnC are prior to Jio's assault. They might change things.

Okay, so what if we get the Airtel Xtreme Fiber (not that it's available in my region 🙄) and later decide to take Airtel DTH connection?

You can do that bro. Xstream Box at Rs 1500 is for those having existing broadband connections or One Airtel Plan. You can get the STB at Rs 1500 deposit at any point of time provided you are eligible.

You can do that bro. Xstream Box at Rs 1500 is for those having existing broadband connections or One Airtel Plan. You can get the STB at Rs 1500 deposit at any point of time provided you are eligible
If I get a fresh Broadband connection, do I not get the Xtreme Box?

If I get a fresh Broadband connection, do I not get the Xtreme Box?

You will get it bro provided you pay up the Rs 1500 deposit but Xstream Box and BB would be handled by DTH and Fiber teams respectively. So both would be done separately I guess.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock