Good News Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband launches All in One TV plans

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46
  • Views: Views 9,264
Yesterday Xsteeam premium activated by Airtel Thanks app with 499 broadband plan. I have got all live channels from Sony Liv with sports.
Bro but are only live channels available, isn’t XStream app directly displaying the Sony Liv broadcast coverage?

On Sony Ten etc the matches are in low quality and at 25 fps while on actual Sony Liv coverage the matches are in 60 fps, so do we get sports coverage feed from Sony Liv or from Sony Ten channels?

Bro but are only live channels available, isn’t XStream app directly displaying the Sony Liv broadcast coverage?

On Sony Ten etc the matches are in low quality and at 25 fps while on actual Sony Liv coverage the matches are in 60 fps, so do we get sports coverage feed from Sony Liv or from Sony Ten channels?
From Sony Liiv, but with low quality.

I have watched all live channels available from Sony Liv (in channels section of Airtel Xstream app) on TV with mi box
Ah cool, since the smart TV app doesn't have a dedicated live TV section like the smartphone app, I thought the live TV channels may not be there on it. But I hadn't checked inside the Sony LIV channel in the xstream smart TV app where they are listed.

How to view Fire TV Stick ... Xstream 11 OTT apps

Last edited by a moderator:
Free 1 year Subscription of XStream Premium Pack is being provided to all broadband subscribers as part of Airtel Thanks Benefits. This is applicable starting from Rs. 499 plan. Just go to airtel app, enter airtel thanks section and u will see option listed there.
I claimed the offer and the free subscription got activated fine. But I can't find the option to unsubscribe at the end of the free validity, if I want to move to the monthly billing instead of having it billed annually at the end of the free validity.

I claimed the offer and the free subscription got activated fine. But I can't find the option to unsubscribe at the end of the free validity, if I want to move to the monthly billing instead of having it billed annually at the end of the free validity.
I'm also unable to find it and when I contacted the Airtel team on Twitter they said that it's not auto-renewable. But I don't trust them and will check for it again after a couple of weeks or contact them again.

This is free promotional pack hence you cannot make changes rights now. As expiry date of the pack is near, airtel will send u SMS informing u about it and letting u know how to renew or deactivate the pack. Also i can call or connect with them thru social media to discontinue pack subscription

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock