Good News Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband launches All in One TV plans

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46
  • Views: Views 9,267
Airtel Xtreme app is so bad on tablets. Enlarged in portrait mode. Also, it opens up as a small portrait window in the middle of the screen when viewed in landscape mode. Quality of the videos is 480p on High setting. I wouldnt recommend it unless its only for mobile usage

I'm just planning on adding xstream premium monthly pack to my basic monthly broadband bill of 499+ GST instead of going for this.

Free 1 year Subscription of XStream Premium Pack is being provided to all broadband subscribers as part of Airtel Thanks Benefits. This is applicable starting from Rs. 499 plan. Just go to airtel app, enter airtel thanks section and u will see option listed there.

Airtel Black provides different plans wherein u can choose the plan which gives u required services at best savings. More plans will b rolled out soon. Do read terms and conditions properly before opting for these plans. You can also make ur own customized plan and get 30 days free rental on broadband rental or DTH service

If NCF is not zero, then half of credit amount (Rs.153) will be useless.

Well buddy, they will simply credit said amount in ur DTH account and u can use it as per ur wish. Airtel Black plans already offer price discounts in services which r part of it, also offers host of other benefits

4TdIFbA.jpg

There is plan, called demo plan with completely zero ncf for broadband users. If I am not wrong, this plan available with these OTT combo plans also. I don't know current status of this demo plan.
Yes, sometime back in 2020 few members had posted about it though being an airtel broadband user since 2005 i have not got this offer and said plan is unavailable under my dth account on airtel app. I am highly doubtful if Airtel Black plans will have this offer auto activated as if that was the case then same will mentioned in plan information or its terms and conditions

Airtel Xtreme app is so bad on tablets. Enlarged in portrait mode. Also, it opens up as a small portrait window in the middle of the screen when viewed in landscape mode. Quality of the videos is 480p on High setting. I wouldnt recommend it unless its only for mobile usage

Check for display settings on ur tablet. May b u need to change some options to fix the issue. Also airtel app has a feature wherein u can stretch the original aspect ratio of the content to fill the screen, try using it while watching anything.

Even on mobile, user interface is only customised for portrait mode . You can send feedback to them for bringing landscape mode option for user interface and navigation. Go to airtel xstream app, press the "More" tab and select help option thereafter choose the category and submit feedback thru mail

Free 1 year Subscription of XStream Premium Pack is being provided to all broadband subscribers as part of Airtel Thanks Benefits. This is applicable starting from Rs. 499 plan. Just go to airtel app, enter airtel thanks section and u will see option listed there.
Thanks for making me aware of this, I just checked and it's showing as available to claim. I'll claim this on 7th June then

Seems recently they have added Airtel XStream app benefits for LCO customers, it is visible for me also today and it displays the benefit being valid until the plan expiry(validity as 1 month) and not 1 year.

Not sure about the postpaid connection if it displays the same for them also
RcGHjFn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock