Breaking New Jio Fiber Plans with Truly Unlimited Data & Symmetric Speeds

They will give you a landline connection which comes with a number. And a number can be used one at a time.

@ashokkumar675 bro said that- they wont give any landline device. you r telling they will provide landline connection.
which ever is correct?
*If I use jio call apps for making call which number will show to the 2nd person- new landline number or my current Jio 4g number ?

@ashokkumar675 bro said that- they wont give any landline device. you r telling they will provide landline connection.
which ever is correct?
*If I use jio call apps for making call which number will show to the 2nd person- new landline number or my current Jio 4g number ?

1. The jio fiber ONT is having a port to connect a telephone instrument. So if you have any spare telephone you can connect it to the ONT.
2. If you don't have telephone instrument, then you can install jio call app in your smartphone and make call via your jiofiber wifi network. (Note it will work only within your jio wifi limit).
3. If you call 2nd person via jio call app then new landline number will be shown to him.

(Once you are out of your jiofiber WiFi network, then calls cannot be made via jio call app. So in this case will will have to call from your mobile dialer and the call will be done using the sim inserted in the mobile).

1. The jio fiber ONT is having a port to connect a telephone instrument. So if you have any spare telephone you can connect it to the ONT.
2. If you don't have telephone instrument, then you can install jio call app in your smartphone and make call via your jiofiber wifi network. (Note it will work only within your jio wifi limit).
3. If you call 2nd person via jio call app then new landline number will be shown to him.

(Once you are out of your jiofiber WiFi network, then calls cannot be made via jio call app. So in this case will will have to call from your mobile dialer and the call will be done using the sim inserted in the mobile).
thanks for explanation.

Is anyone able to get Star Sports channels on JioTV+ app on JIo Fiber STB. I heard they went unavailable as soon as IPL started. Other Star channels like Star plus etc are working fine it seems

guys please change the title and put 3.3TB FUP...it's not truly unlimited when there is a fup
Bro, title is what Jio claims i.e. truly unlimited. If they change it to 3.3TB on the plans page, we will also mention the same. Currently 3.3TB is only written on the T&C page.

EEDUttp.png

After fup also it's unlimited only with speed reduces instead of Charging amount so it's unlimited data only 🙂
I think the speeds will not change even after using 3.3tb. Unless Jio thinks that we are using the connection for commercial purposes, the speed will remain the same. Earlier, it was showing data balance in myjio app like 110gb used out of 3.22tb. But, now it says unlimited.

Is anyone able to get Star Sports channels on JioTV+ app on JIo Fiber STB. I heard they went unavailable as soon as IPL started. Other Star channels like Star plus etc are working fine it seems
If you have OTT subscription, you will get the said channels else not.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock