Breaking New Jio Fiber Plans with Truly Unlimited Data & Symmetric Speeds

Since gold plan is not available i recharged Diamond 1M 1499 Rs 1768.82. But still I don't see Netflix neithet on Board nor in Jio stores. Pls guide what to do?
After you recharge, go to notifications in myjio app. You can claim Netflix there.

Yes, I am looking for Netflix app on Jio STB banner. That's missing for me
Even for me its not added yet, for everyone it was supposed to be added by October 3. Lets wait till then.
My STB model is JHSD200, they mentioned it should have been updated by 25th Sept. Haven't got it yet. Waiting for 3rd Oct.
If not added even on 3rd Oct. I would completely lose hope.
With increasing consumers Jio becomes hopeless.
JioFiber was not the same at the early stages.

If i take the jiofiber ₹399 30Mbps Plans without STB is it possible to add ott platforms as an add-on ?

If i take the jiofiber ₹399 30Mbps Plans without STB is it possible to add ott platforms as an add-on ?
No. You have to take postpaid connection with stb. Then you can add 200/100 as add on for Ott.
Similarly, with prepaid connection you just have to be 999plan to get stb and ott base plan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock