Breaking Airtel adding Unlimited Data on All Fiber Plans

Till now I did plan change multiple times on app. Upgrade as well as downgrade multiple times from app.
If you have the option, please change it according. I see plans are updated with unlimited data on the app.

Good try. But the XStream app is mediocre and doesn't even have Dolby audio for any content. Good thing is that they are giving the free subscription for the 499 plan as well. They are giving XStream box free, that means the dish will also be given I guess? They mentioned 550 live TV channels! XStream box doesn't work without a DTH recharge. Would they make an exception for the Fiber customers!? Lot of questions remain.

I connected with Airtel on Twitter as on Airtel Thanks app it is showing as unlimited data for me but on data usage still I am getting just 300 GB, so the Social Media Team called me and told that as I am on Prepaid plan I won't be provided with any data changes and the new data changes are only valid for places where the Postpaid plans are available and I have to continue with current data caps and use Rs.352 topup for unlimited data.

I even told her that Airtel thanks app is showing as unlimited so she told that they don't have any separate page for prepaid customers so it would keep showing same and I should ignore that until Airtel fixes this which might even take few months

Big cheaters, I even told them that I have bought the connection 15 days back so I should be entitled to this unlimited data to which they told that you can change your plan after 6 months, regretting not taking Jio.

I haven't even been provided with landline service stating that BSNL is not giving permission to start landline services

I connected with Airtel on Twitter as on Airtel Thanks app it is showing as unlimited data for me but on data usage still I am getting just 300 GB, so the Social Media Team called me and told that as I am on Prepaid plan I won't be provided with any data changes and the new data changes are only valid for places where the Postpaid plans are available and I have to continue with current data caps and use Rs.352 topup for unlimited data.

I even told her that Airtel thanks app is showing as unlimited so she told that they don't have any separate page for prepaid customers so it would keep showing same and I should ignore that until Airtel fixes this which might even take few months

Big cheaters, I even told them that I have bought the connection 15 days back so I should be entitled to this unlimited data to which they told that you can change your plan after 6 months, regretting not taking Jio.

I haven't even been provided with landline service stating that BSNL is not giving permission to start landline services
Aren't Airtel plans unlimited. I'm using since beginning of 2019 and all plans are unlimited at my location.

So after non stop fighting Unlimited Data(3333 GB) has been credited to my account 😍😍
121 Customer care have been much more cooperative than social media cc

8FzBcfm.jpg

So after non stop fighting Unlimited Data(3333 GB) has been credited to my account 😍😍
121 Customer care have been much more cooperative than social media cc

8FzBcfm.jpg
My home broadband plan copper wire 16mbps 699rs +gst...unlimited data..
How to change 499rs plan..any idea?

Earlier under My plan section for my Xstream fiber account in Airtel Thanks app, it used to show my current plan on top followed by all the other available plans below. Now it's just showing current plan and then 3999 plan/1 gbps plan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock