Good News Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband launches All in One TV plans

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46
  • Views: Views 9,268
Hi Friends! Have a query regarding airtel black.

Currently i make payments for my airtel broadband, dth and mobile connectionss using different apps like freecharge, amazon pay, phonepe, paytm etc. If i opt for airtel black then how exactly will i b able to do same as this will b a joint bill and there is no such category available on these apps. I think i would have to make payments separately , read that it is allowed under airtel black terms and conditions

Hi Friends! Have a query regarding airtel black.

Currently i make payments for my airtel broadband, dth and mobile connectionss using different apps like freecharge, amazon pay, phonepe, paytm etc. If i opt for airtel black then how exactly will i b able to do same as this will b a joint bill and there is no such category available on these apps. I think i would have to make payments separately , read that it is allowed under airtel black terms and conditions
U can pay only through airtel site and apps... This separate payments won't work smoothly.. And it is available for dth only even if you type postpaid number after you opted for airtel black the third party apps don't accept payment. Only dth will work it simply adds to dth account balance that's it... And, one thing airtel launched this plans in two views.. One thing they want fixed revenues..so, they don't want to give commission to third parties. Customers want hassle free payments...

And particularly bro, if u are airtel postpaid customer from long time think twice before switching to these black plans... Because in postpaid we have good customer care.. They are good and responsive.. But airtel black customer care instantly lift the calls but they don't solve anything even they didn't know nothing.. They simply raise ticket that's it.. They were not trained perfectly for postpaid, dth, broadband they don't have knowledge on all above and they did not even know their billing structure.. Maybe airtel uses their prepaid customer care agents and they were not trained perfectly..

Last edited:
U can pay only through airtel site and apps... This separate payments won't work smoothly.. And it is available for dth only even if you type postpaid number after you opted for airtel black the third party apps don't accept payment. Only dth will work it simply adds to dth account balance that's it... And, one thing airtel launched this plans in two views.. One thing they want fixed revenues..so, they don't want to give commission to third parties. Customers want hassle free payments...

And particularly bro, if u are airtel postpaid customer from long time think twice before switching to these black plans... Because in postpaid we have good customer care.. They are good and responsive.. But airtel black customer care instantly lift the calls but they don't solve anything even they didn't know nothing.. They simply raise ticket that's it.. They were not trained perfectly for postpaid, dth, broadband they don't have knowledge on all above and they did not even know their billing structure.. Maybe airtel uses their prepaid customer care agents and they were not trained perfectly..

Thanks for sharing this information buddy.

As per terms and conditions on their website, i can pay for broadband, dth snd postpaid separately even when enrolled under airtel black plans. Also buddy mobile or dth operators pay no commission to third party apps for recharge.

I have not experienced customer service support of airtel black but i am certain it will better than regular customer care. It can't b that airtel would not have trained them properly as airtel black plans tend to cater to loyal airtel customers who have been using their dth, mobile, broadband connections

Thanks for sharing this information buddy.

As per terms and conditions on their website, i can pay for broadband, dth snd postpaid separately even when enrolled under airtel black plans. Also buddy mobile or dth operators pay no commission to third party apps for recharge.

I have not experienced customer service support of airtel black but i am certain it will better than regular customer care. It can't b that airtel would not have trained them properly as airtel black plans tend to cater to loyal airtel customers who have been using their dth, mobile, broadband connections
Of course it is your decision at the end of the day... Bro, as a airtel black customer in past.. I mentioned the things... I experienced that's it.. I clearly mentioned if you are a postpaid customer from long time.. U will regret customer support.. If you are from prepaid the support looks wonderful simple..

Are there any quarterly, semi-annual or annual plan for Airtel fiber broadband ? If yes how can existing user can avail it ?
I see only monthly for postpaid ....

Are there any quarterly, semi-annual or annual plan for Airtel fiber broadband ? If yes how can existing user can avail it ?
I have 6 months prepaid plan which i took at time of installation

Customer will be automatically shifted to postpaid after prepaid plan expiry (3/6/12 months), which was activated at the time installation.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock