Breaking Airtel adding Unlimited Data on All Fiber Plans

Seriously, Act customer care is really pathetic. I am also waiting for Airtel or Jio and may move to them if act don't revise the plans.
Yes Bro, if you face any trouble their new customer care numbers never connects, need to try for many times to get cc on line, frustrated with their ACTs. So shifted to Airtel.

I have used BSNL, Airtel, ACT and a LCO so far. Best support was LCO, followed by Airtel. ACT is bad and BSNL 😬. Hearing similar bad experiences from neighbors about Jio

All my friends or relatives in Hyderabad currently use ACT Fiber, I am personally using it from 10 years. Next time when we see any issues or need to shift connection, definitely would explore Jio.

JIO blocks websites as and when they want and whatever they want. They don't need a government order (because they are the government now?). A google search will give lot of info on this.

For those using VPNs, its even more because JIO blocks VPNs aggressively. This was few months ago. Don't know the current status. Those using JIO can give more information on this

JIO blocks websites as and when they want and whatever they want. They don't need a government order (because they are the government now?). A google search will give lot of info on this.

For those using VPNs, its even more because JIO blocks VPNs aggressively. This was few months ago. Don't know the current status. Those using JIO can give more information on this
Not very sure about VPN on Jio Fiber, I have been using JioFi from past 6 months and I did not face any issues connecting to my office VPN network.

Airtel now highlighting content with Xstream

DzRXly7.jpg

For New Xstream Fiber users, these are the plans offered by Airtel on 1st 30days Costing Rs.452/pm. Users can change the plan anytime. If user prefers to watch only OTT Content then he need to pay NCF of Rs.153/pm

For New Xstream Fiber users, these are the plans offered by Airtel on 1st 30days Costing Rs.452/pm. Users can change the plan anytime. If user prefers to watch only OTT Content then he need to pay NCF of Rs.153/pm

For Rs.153/- what apps will be offer?

Saw a video on YouTube stating OTT apps subscription will be provided only on availing Xstream box. Could any one clarify?

For Rs.153/- what apps will be offer?
Rs.153 is for basic NCF pack for DTH service. Even though we are paying Rs.999 for fiber service. You need to have active DTH connection to run OTT apps. If you don't pay min Rs.153pm then OTT apps will be blocked even free apps like YouTube too.
Saw a video on YouTube stating OTT apps subscription will be provided only on availing Xstream box. Could any one clarify?
Xstream STB will be provided for Rs.799 or above Fiber plans. You need STB compulsory because the Phone no registered on Airtel is linked to OTT apps subscription. If you don't take STB then you won't get Hotsar,Zee5, Prime Video subscription

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock