Discussion Which UPI payment app do you use and which offers best benefits and rewards?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 51
  • Views: Views 9,451

Which UPI payments app do you use?

• Total voters

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
I am currently using Amazon Pay as it offers excellent customer service. But it would be nice if we received more rewards. Also cashbacks here are tied upto Amazon Pay supported apps. It is not transferable to banks.

So which UPI payments app do you use and which offers best rewards?

Another question here is. Do you guys use WhatsApp Pay? How is the experience using it?

Last edited:
Amazon Pay (most of the time) and Google Pay for UPI transactions. Amazon offers more rewards sometimes it is direct cashback in wallet and sometimes cashback on next shopping or bill payment. Cashback from Google Pay is directly deposited to bank but the amounts are usually very low and there is more chance of getting some useless voucher code. Scratch and Win scheme is worst on PhonePe.

Never registered for WhatsApp pay.

80% Apay
10% Gpay
10% Paytm

Yeah used wpay for 4 months not satisfied with coz of difficult UPI system they maintaining not a user-friendly interface like other applications so ditched

Amazon Pay (most of the time) and Google Pay for UPI transactions. Amazon offers more rewards sometimes it is direct cashback in wallet and sometimes cashback on next shopping or bill payment. Cashback from Google Pay is directly deposited to bank but the amounts are usually very low and there is more chance of getting some useless voucher code. Scratch and Win scheme is worst on PhonePe.
Once upon a time 5 to 6 years ago phone pe giving huge cb on mobile recharge they offering 150 to 200 rs cb on jio recharge off late cb completely vanished on phone pe now im using it just for bank transfer coz 99.9% as per my experience success rate which is more higher than Paytm 😎

Once upon a time 5 to 6 years ago phone pe giving huge cb on mobile recharge they offering 150 to 200 rs cb on jio recharge off late cb completely vanished on phone pe now im using it just for bank transfer coz 99.9% as per my experience success rate which is more higher than Paytm 😎
Gone are those days. Now recharging itself cost ₹2 extra.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock