Discussion Which mobile browser would you recommend to use?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 1,984

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Seeing how shady OEM's browsers are now-a-days. Also most browser has spammy newsfeed and vulgar ads.

Which mobile browser do you recommend? Remember that privacy isn't the only concern here. It's the overall experience.

R u using manufacturer Inbuilt browser ? I think U are using Opera Mini .
And here I recommend Microsoft Edge. Overall I am happy with that.

I have tried many browsers on mobile ( opera, firefox and Ucweb) but I settled with chrome as it works good for me compared to other browsers, and for me chrome appears to be more optimized for android mobiles (personal opinion, may vary for others :) )

R u using manufacturer Inbuilt browser ? I think U are using Opera Mini .
And here I recommend Microsoft Edge. Overall I am happy with that.
I use Opera not Opera Mini since many years. It has attractive speed dials. I switched to Chrome as it doesn't play protected content. But I hate those news feed.

I use Opera not Opera Mini since many years. It has attractive speed dials. I switched to Chrome as it doesn't play protected content. But I hate those news feed.
Switch to Edge then. It has clean interface and speed dial too(everyone does have now days )
30XEZJZ.jpg

30XEZJZ.jpg

Give Vivaldi browser a try

lf0siKj.png

Last edited:
I use Firefox mobile to get download links (as it has uBlock Origin add-on to block spammy ads & pop-ups)
and Chrome for browsing.

I had used Opera Mini from 2011-2016.

I use Microsoft Edge and it is perfect for smoothly internet surfing.

For downloading still today so many people using UC Browser bcoz for download from UC browser like superfast downloading..
I also wonder that how they can provide in that browser download any content in superfast downloading speed.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock