Discussion Alternative Apps to popular Chinese Apps which have similar or better features then them for people focused on privacy/Data Security

Hey guys I was searching for Chinese app Xender and Shareit alternetive long before their ban because, of unwanted ads and those cringe sexual videos recommendation.
But, after ban it become compulsory for me to find it's alternative. My family and friends keep asking me about their alternative so personally used JioSwitch, MX ShareKaro and many others but, they were not as per my expectation.

So, I come across ShareFlee via Twitter. Where I was not expecting much from this app. But, the app surprise me with its UI and logo.
It's literally faster and does work really well. I contacted developers it's been developed by a teenager college going guy.

It's just WOW me with that fact. You can also try and share the app with your family and friends.

Link : Share Flee - Share Apps & Files Transfer - Apps on Google Play

Here the snapshot of app : -

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock