Discussion Which mobile browser would you recommend to use?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 1,990
For downloading still today so many people using UC Browser bcoz for download from UC browser like superfast downloading..
I also wonder that how they can provide in that browser download any content in superfast downloading speed.
For downloading Opera Mini is the best. You can disable junk news, ads speed and also disable usage tracking.

Chrome is best if your are downloading something password protected as the link never expires unlike on other browsers.

i used opera mini from 2012 - 2015
then i shift to uc web because large file download i feel uc web is best.
and in 2019 till now i use samsung internet and uc web mini because uc web consists lots of ad but in uc mini no add problem

I DIDN'T suggested you to move to Opera or Opera mini browser. I don't use them or find them any good. If you want my suggestion, i prefer Chrome. I just asked what made you stay with UC. I compared that UC with Opera and said Opera mini looks like a better alternative.
Bapun bro. What is with Opera Mini that download completes faster without failing? If I am downloading any file using any other browser. It takes hours to complete. Download also fails most of the time.

Meanwhile can you suggest any android browser that has google trends like Opera Browser. I switch to alternatives. But come back only for this particular feature.

Bv6SIBs.png

Bapun bro. What is with Opera Mini that download completes faster without failing? If I am downloading any file using any other browser. It takes hours to complete. Download also fails most of the time
It is because Opera mini has inbuilt VPN which routes the download through its own server which makes the downloading faster. Other browsers use your normal ISP based transfer so it works normally. I use broadband mostly and none of the download fails with Chrome, so it depends on internet stability in general. Opera mini's case is exceptional as it uses a totally different technique.
Meanwhile can you suggest any android browser that has google trends like Opera Browser. I switch to alternatives. But come back only for this particular feature.
No idea. I use simple Chrome browser which comes built in with Android and it doesn't have that trends feature.

Which mobile browser has most beautiful UI?

I would say Dolphin Browser, it also supports themes so you can personalize its look
Use to use it back in Gingerbread days. Meanwhile it's surprising to not see it be banned.

I would say Dolphin Browser, it also supports themes so you can personalize its look
This browser was my favorite browser once upon a time but it's tortoise slow development made me go for another browser that was Opera Mini. Finally because of Android OS i had to choose Chrome as it's made by the OS creator and renders pages perfectly.

This browser was my favorite browser once upon a time but it's tortoise slow development made me go for another browser that was Opera Mini. Finally because of Android OS i had to choose Chrome as it's made by the OS creator and renders pages perfectly.
And had millions of useless extension which did nothing but made phones slow.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock