Discussion What book are you reading currently?

• Thread starter Lurie
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 62
  • Views: Views 5,416
book on Swami Vivekananda
7b1emzM.jpg

Have you read any of these ??? No no I am not telling you about The Children comic book. I am taking about original Book.
No, I haven't read any of it yet. I plan to do so. But I have heard good things about these from my neighbour's grandmother. This is why I was seeking for series. It would be more appealing to watch than read.
I might have understood wrongly. It tells prasad bharati can telecast any incidents ( epics and beliefs ) that happened in india. Which includes ashok samrat to akbar birbal to bahubali (jain context )
I didn't mean anything in a negative way.

go read it first , then comment .
thanks.
ramayana teaches family value, ethical value
and mahabharata teaches us to Stand by what's right; even fight for it and Half knowledge can be dangerous
thanks.

ZLtgYjP.jpg

ybYQbDW.jpg
Yes, Ramayan teaches us good values. You know how I know. I watched it on Cartoon Network. That's why I have learn to forgive people. Cuz, Ram forgives Ravana for his deeds in the end. That's why I am vocally against buring of Raavan during dusherra. Cuz, Lord Ram forgave him. Good values doesn't just comes from reading. Also from watching good things.

I got free Bhagwat Gita delivered last February from a website. Maybe I will start reading from tomorrow.

I got free Bhagwat Gita delivered last February from a website. Maybe I will start reading from tomorrow.
I'll suggest you read , "Bhagbad Geeta : as it is " by A.C. Bhaktibedanta prabhu to get a better knowledge about Geeta and its value

WTCB6BI.jpg

How about this one?
does it have sanskrit sloka along with full explanation( word by word and line by line )? if it has then you should read this to fully understand. and you have to read it minimum 10 times fully understand. its not easy to understand easily a great book like Geeta.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock