Discussion What book are you reading currently?

• Thread starter Lurie
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 62
  • Views: Views 5,507
Easy to copy older stories into newer religions.
this is called archetypes in literature. all of us, irrespective of our race,have a common residual knowledge which would be reflected in our arts, literature, legends etc

If you want to know....
25 Similarities between Lord Krishna and Jesus Christ

After finish this, I will read Old Testament too. Which has more interesting story. But I don't read regularly because of internet addiction.
Religions all over the world copy from older religions especially to cement their validity and greatness among the people.

Also, that is propaganda for conversion. KrishNa was not a virginal birth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Religions all over the world copy from older religions especially to cement their validity and greatness among the people.

Also, that is propaganda. KrishNa was not a virginal birth. wt*
Bible maybe the oldest religious book right? So everyone copied from them? But what about Ramayana and Mahabharata?

Bible maybe the oldest religious book right? So everyone copied from them? But what about Ramayana and Mahabharata?
Are you Indian? Because then you wouldn't say that. And if you weren't, you might have mentioned the Torah of the original Abrahamic people, Jews. Older European nations legends have a lot in common with Hinduism

Ramayana and Mahabharata are way too old.

Are you Indian? Because then you wouldn't say that. And if you weren't, you might have mentioned the Torah of the original Abrahamic people, Jews. Older European nations legends have a lot in common with Hinduism

Ramayana and Mahabharata are way too old.
I really have no Idea about these. I never thought about which came first. But i heard krishna's stories first. Also read Ramayana, Mahabharata (picture format) in childhood. But i also have a similar interest on Jesus. Currently i have the book so i am reading it and found these similarity..

I really have no Idea about these. I never thought about which came first. But i heard krishna's stories first. Also read Ramayana, Mahabharata (picture format) in childhood. But i also have a similar interest on Jesus. Currently i have the book so i am reading it and found these similarity..
Enjoy bro. I read half the Bible at 14yrs old for school project (major religions) and was so put off by it that I had to read the Bhagavadgeetha to calm myself down.

Enjoy bro. I read half the Bible at 14yrs old for school project (major religions) and was so put off by it that I had to read the Bhagavadgeetha to calm myself down.
My mom used to read Bhagavad Gita everyday in childhood. Now she has a sanskrit version book which she still read during special puja..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock