Discussion What book are you reading currently?

• Thread starter Lurie
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 62
  • Views: Views 5,418
If you guys really wants to read Geeta then please only read GeetaPress Gorkhapur's Geeta. All others are not 100% correct.

I am suggesting this book to everyone . Though it's in Bengali , anyone can buy it in hindi or English . It's written by A.C.Bhaktibedanta (founder of ISKCON )
OrLiziE.jpg

Last edited:
Try Yadhartha Geetha App to listen detailed explanation of each sloka by Paramahans Swami Adgadanandji from Google Play Store.

Open the App go to Audio Books and select your language. You will get total 18 chapters with each chapter running two to two and half hours duration.

You can also download audio book along with e-book of your language.

It is totally free

Yatharth Geeta - Srimad Bhagavad Gita - Apps on Google Play

Last edited:
I created this thread on dreamdth. It's moved here. Can someone tell me which threads are allowed specifically in this site and specifically on dreamdth?

Last edited:
I created this thread on dreandth. It's moves here. Can someone tell me which threads are allowed specifically in this site and specifically in dreandth?
Yeah. It is always confusing.

I created this thread on dreandth. It's moves here. Can someone tell me which threads are allowed specifically in this site and specifically in dreandth?
Yeah. It is always confusing.
It's simple. The sections you see here apart from some extra sections are moved away from DDF. Posting privileges have been revoked on these sections at DDF.

If you visit these sections at DDF you will see a notice:
L7oshjg.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock