Discussion What book are you reading currently?

• Thread starter Lurie
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 62
  • Views: Views 5,502
I only bought paperback of The Fault in Our Stars. I buy all his books from play books as I prefer reading ebooks over physical ones as I hate the feel of paper.

That's not my Kindle account. I have never read any Chetan Bhagat book. 😑
I have read his Revolution 2020. It was a big thing back in school. 😀😀 To be a part of any circle, you should have some erudition in Bhagatology.

Sounds interesting. Haven't read a pure gothic fiction, but my knowledge about it is based on Wuthering Heights
don't know about Wuthering Heights
but this story is about a rich man married a women then take him to his rich mansion and then unusal circumstances happens and his 2nd married wife found a his first wife dead body which lead whole story is he murdered or not if murderd then what circumstances arrived

I had read Chetan bhagats novels in the past and the one that I liked from his books are three mistakes of my life and revolution 2020
But after reading Amish tripathi shiva triology I became a huge fan of his just waiting that he will finish his ramchandra series so that I start reading that in one go as after starting a series novel I don't have stamina to wait for a year or so to read the next part or next installment of a series

I had read Chetan bhagats novels in the past and the one that I liked from his books are three mistakes of my life and revolution 2020
But after reading Amish tripathi shiva triology I became a huge fan of his just waiting that he will finish his ramchandra series so that I start reading that in one go as after starting a series novel I don't have stamina to wait for a year or so to read the next part or next installment of a series
What were the 3 mistakes? I saw the Kai Po Che movie. I couldn't figure out from main characters perspective. I only know one was him sleeping with his friend's sister. Second was maybe starting the store at the mall. What was the third mistake?

Last edited:
What were the 3 mistakes? I saw the Kai Po Che movie. I couldn't figure out from main characters perspective. I only know one was him sleeping with his friend's sister. Second was maybe starting the store in the mall. What was the third mistake?
For movie point of view they made some change in movie according to novel he got late by few seconds to save Ali and Ali's wrist got injured so he had to leave cricket
Other difference is in novel Ishan don't got killed but in movie he died by hands of Omi
Other two mistake u got it right

What were the 3 mistakes? I saw the Kai Po Che movie. I couldn't figure out from main characters perspective. I only know one was him sleeping with his friend's sister. Second was maybe starting the store at the mall. What was the third mistake?
Cricket politics and religion

rereading this .....
untouchable by MR Anand

ps ignore the bad quality of my laptop camera
jriDBZ9.jpg

3vOkhqN.jpg

Any suggestions on books based on post colonial India?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock