Discussion What book are you reading currently?

• Thread starter Lurie
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 59
  • Views: Views 4,922
Looking for Alaska by John Green.
csIzaKP.png

Last edited:
I haven't read him, but I have been strongly suggested by my friends to read him; I bought a copy of The fault in our stars two years back, but, unfortunately, I lent it to my classmate in my final year ug which was never returned 😑

csIzaKP.png
Seeing your library I wanted to ask one thing bro how is one Indian girl the last book I'm reading is that but due to some thing which I can't remember I had left it midway through

I completed it yesterday. I suggest all of you to read this version of Ramayana which is based on Tamil transcreation of Ramayana by Kambar

P.s. I successfully learnt to insert images

Last edited:
I haven't read him, but I have been strongly suggested by my friends to read him; I bought a copy of The fault in our stars two years back, but, unfortunately, I lent it to my classmate in my final year ug which was never returned 😑
I only bought paperback of The Fault in Our Stars. I buy all his books from play books as I prefer reading ebooks over physical ones as I hate the feel of paper.
Seeing your library I wanted to ask one thing bro how is one Indian girl the last book I'm reading is that but due to some thing which I can't remember I had left it midway through
That's not my Kindle account. I have never read any Chetan Bhagat book. 😑

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock