Discussion Are you fine with OTT content being regulated and censored by TRAI?

Should OTT content be censored & regulated by TRAI?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bro if Netflix censors their shows i am fine but do you want TRAI to do it? My question here is simple. Are you having faith in them to do that? I rather have the provider do it than some 3rd party who might do a bad job with it.
Self censorship is terrible. Watch Jersey Shore on Voot. They censored f###, b####. But forgot to censor w#####, s###.

Self censorship is terrible. Watch Jersey Shore on Voot. They censored f###, b####. But forgot to censor w#####, s###.
TRAI can eat Sh*t too. You sir need to watch your content on some other device if you're uncomfortable watching them on TV. That's why i don't use TV much. Otherwise if there's a headphone jack use a long aux cable and use headphones. Those words are used even on a family friendly(apparently) show Stranger Things. I don't see the entire world going nuts over that!

TRAI can eat Sh*t too. You sir need to watch your content on some other device if you're uncomfortable watching them on TV. That's why i don't use TV much. Otherwise if there's a headphone jack use a long aux cable and use headphones. Those words are used even on a family friendly(apparently) show Stranger Things. I don't see the entire world going nuts over that!
I use bluetooth headphones. And no one watches Jersey Shore censored. Other than language it's a family friendly show. 😜

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock