Update:- Refund Recieved. Money Debited from Bank account

Harshit

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I tried to add Rs 1500 in my Freecharge wallet using my Visa Debit Card yesterday. The money was debited from my bank account but not credited to my Freecharge Wallet. On writing to customer care of Freecharge, they have not responded till now.

I am very tensed now. I am a student and it will be big loss for me. Please Help Me. You can share if similar instances happened with anyone of you.

Update:- Rs 1500 now credited back in my bank account.

Thanks

RE: Money Debited from Bank but not credited to Freecharge Wallet

It may take upto 7-10 days depending on banks to reverse that amount to your a/c. So don't worry

don't worry bro. first wait for 24 hours, and of money not credited back then go to your bank and full form. your money will be credited back within some days

btw which bank

Bro, first of all you posted this thread in wrong section, you can post it under Personal experience section...:k

Come to the matter,
Same problem happened to me but it happened when I tried to withdraw cash from ATM. Cash debited from my IOB bank account but I didn't get the money from machine. Then I contacted the bank and they told me the cash will be credited within 48 hours. I got the money back in my account after 36 hours.

Really Sorry for posting it in the wrong section. I was not able to figure out where to post. Thanks.

harshitag said:
Really Sorry for posting it in the wrong section. I was not able to figure out where to post. Thanks.

what is the freecharge transaction status now bro?? ..

Sai Laxman said:
what is the freecharge transaction status now bro?? ..

Freecharge is neither showing any Transaction ID nor Transaction status. I don't have any transaction ID. I have checked both on app and also website.

I today just to check, tried to add money in same freecharge account but did not provide the otp intensionaly. Today also no transaction ID is viewable in My Transactions. Only for Recharge transactions and Sucessfull add money, transaction ID is viewable.

harshitag said:
Freecharge is neither showing any Transaction ID nor Transaction status. I don't have any transaction ID. I have checked both on app and also website.

I today just to check, tried to add money in same freecharge account but did not provide the otp intensionaly. Today also no transaction ID is viewable in My Transactions. Only for Recharge transactions and Sucessfull add money, transaction ID is viewable.

Not like that .. if tansact steps started means transact id will generate by freecharge .. So ur money somewhere stuck btwn ur bank account and transaction point of ur FC wallet ..

if there is no transact id means freecharge will not have anything do in this .. So obiviously bank is there to do something in this so hope for the best .. Better contact ur bank branch as soon as possible proably tommorow ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock