Discussion Amazon Account Block Warning

Harshit

Reaction score
Hello everyone

Just wanted to share my amazon experience with you guys. I have been shopping on amazon since 2015 diwali as per my order history. I shop online only from amazon and sometimes from big basket for groceries and veggies. I have shopped only once from flipkart for a smartphone in my lifetime. I have only one amazon account and have shopped for over Rs 3-3.5 lakhs (Rough Estimate) and earned about Rs 26,500 cashback (As shown in Amazon Pay section). I shop generally for grocery, fashion, health, beauty, personal care and occasionally technology products.

Today while tracking the product, by mistake I clicked "Return or Replace" option for an ordered product and saw "Warning: Account Blocking" (See screenshots attached). I am very much scared and panicked seeing it.

The following is the reasons for my fear:-

1. I have over Rs 5,000 amazon pay balance.
2. My amazon pay later due as on date is about Rs 7,235 (Paid Electric bill of 5,480 yesterday only using pay later)
3. Amazon Prime membership renewed for a year in this March month only.
4. Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card linked to this account.

I return products for very genuine reason only. I have never returned any product for false reason.

One last thing I want to add is that I am a fat person. So after checking my order history I found out that most of my returns are of fashion category due to sizing issues. I have returned only 3 products from January till now out of 17 ordered products.

So i wanted to know how much product a customer can return? Saw some youtube videos some are saying 25 lifetime returns, other saying 75.

I am also scared to place any further order as if there is a problem in the product and I return it then my account will be blocked and if i dont return then financial loss of cost of the product.

Waiting for your valuable suggestions.

Thank You

Y1E1Z1x.jpg

ezC3Cjl.jpg

Better to stop ordering returnable items from this account for atleast few months.

Avoid ordering clothes from Amazon for now. Switch to Myntra or some other platform.

I might be having equally high amount of returns, maybe more but still not seeing that warning. Is it something you did that triggered the warning?
My returns include from DOA ACs, expensive earphones because different model was in the box to small baby products because they were past expiry or nearing expiry. Indian FSSAI Law states that products which have 30% or less shelf life left should be sold for free. But I return them anyway. I have never purchased clothes from amazon though.

I might be having equally high amount of returns, maybe more but still not seeing that warning. Is it something you did that triggered the warning?
My returns include from DOA ACs, expensive earphones because different model was in the box to small baby products because they were past expiry or nearing expiry. Indian FSSAI Law states that products which have 30% or less shelf life left should be sold for free. But I return them anyway. I have never purchased clothes from amazon though.
I haven't done anything intentionally. God knows what the issue. All the returns i made were for a genuine reason. Also, I haven't shoped any expensive items except smartphone and TV from amazon. All my orders are below 2,000.

I haven't done anything intentionally. God knows what the issue. All the returns i made were for a genuine reason. Also, I haven't shoped any expensive items except smartphone and TV from amazon. All my orders are below 2,000.
Please contact customer care and get details of what exactly caused this.. My account also have somewhat increased cancellation and non returnable refunds due to items received damaged and similar genuine reasons, however, my order amounts are higher.

Avoid ordering clothes from Amazon for now. Switch to Myntra or some other platform.
You gotta be careful there as well. Myntra is removing returns on certain clothing items. It's best to check twice before ordering.

I am happy to share that the Account block warning is not showing from last 2 weeks. Also I have placed about 20 orders and not returned a single product since the warning showed up. May be thats why.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock