Seeking Help Should I buy a smartphone now or later?

Many iPhone users use it for calling, texting, UPI, etc small purpose only. They always have Android at home for other purposes which help in saving battery live.
You are right, some of my friends have iPhone and they also have Android phones because their iPhone cannot do the full work that they want it to do.

If it's for small purposes only then why spend all that money on an iPhone? That Android which they have at home can also accomplish these small tasks and use cases.
Don't know why but I have seen a lot of people doing this.

You are right, some of my friends have iPhone and they also have Android phones because their iPhone cannot do the full work that they want it to do.
If it's for small purposes only then why spend all that money on an iPhone? That Android which they have at home can also accomplish these small tasks and use cases.
I guess you got your answer 🙂
BTW I personally think it's because iPhone is handy and give professional feeling in hand, that's the reason.
Some feel more secure about it. Nothing apart from this.

Last edited:
Not anymore. Nowadays every local chhapri has an iPhone in their hand, which they bought by taking loan. Apple is in trouble if this keeps going on. Heard about KTM?
I think they realize that which is why the Pro models' price keeps going up year after year.

You can buy S23 Ultra from offline stores if you are getting a good deal. Don't buy from online. Before the sale, it was available at around 95k with discounts. But during the sale it is available at 1.05L will all discounts. On Twitter, many people are claiming there are multiple offers on S23 Ultra in offline market, bringing the price down below 80k.
Otherwise, you can wait for S24 Ultra. Even if you don't like the price, then you can get S23 Ultra, because it will get a price cut after launch of the new model.
If possible, I will buy the phone from offline stores but will not buy it from Flipkart. Many offers are available in offline stores along with discounts on EMI and gifts are also available.

Last edited:
Previously I used iphone 12. But after 2 year I realised that there are so many compromises for a office worker in iphone. So this year in August 2023 I shifted to Android. I bought Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra and trust me it's far better than iphone 15 pro max. Recently my friend bought iphone 15 pro max but I can say easily my galaxy is far better than his iphone. Battery is more powerful in ultra and camera is next level. Only slight difference in video shooting. Iphone is slightly better in videography but in photo shoot ultra is superb even in zoom capture. One UI is amazing you will find all usefull features in One UI. Default call recording without announcement is just like extra cheese on pizza 😍😍 . No heating issue in Ultra at all.
Thanks for what you told about Galaxy S23. I am currently using iPhone 14 Pro Max due to which I am missing the call recording feature a lot. I have used One UI on my tablet Galaxy S6, so I am missing it too, especially multitasking.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock