Update:- Refund Recieved. Money Debited from Bank account

Sai Laxman said:
Thank god :) .. I haved bad experience in SBI one transact failed in load cash on airtel money mid of nov. 2016 SBI dump are refund it almost on New year eve with flury of complaints via cc and support mails :s:s ..
No doubt SBI is worst but their twitter support is amazing. One tweet and the branch people literally beg you to send the confirmatory tweet that problem have been solved. Also, mail the issue to their customer care id and mark cc to the branch id as well. All mail ids are available on bank site.
I have screwed them 2-3 times and the problem was solved.
In Bank of India, problem is that my friend is Asst Manager in same branch. So, i am taking it slowly and waiting for him to solve this issue. Else, i would have exploded tweets and mails at the highest levels till now..

Ritesh said:
No doubt SBI is worst but their twitter support is amazing. One tweet and the branch people literally beg you to send the confirmatory tweet that problem have been solved. Also, mail the issue to their customer care id and mark cc to the branch id as well. All mail ids are available on bank site.
I have screwed them 2-3 times and the problem was solved.
In Bank of India, problem is that my friend is Asst Manager in same branch. So, i am taking it slowly and waiting for him to solve this issue. Else, i would have exploded tweets and mails at the highest levels till now..

Hmm :) .. Thinking of closing SBI accounts .. My family told to stay till this financial year ends .. So have to stay with them 3 more months :s:( ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock