Update:- Refund Recieved. Money Debited from Bank account

RE: Money Debited from Bank but not credited to Freecharge Wallet

Same issue with me. I tried paying my electricity bill via Freecharge. Txn failed and money got debited from my account. I paid in cash.
I contacted FC via twitter with txn details, they said it will be refunded in max 7 days. 5 days are over and i have 2 more days, Let's see what happens.
And strangely, same day one more txn failed in Pantaloons. Money debited but txn failed. Again i paid in cash, The sales man said it will get reversed in 2-3 days. I was convinced because many times before also such things have happened with me. But this time its time it is taking much more time.
Hope the refund comes soon.

Money Debited from Bank but not credited to Freecharge Wallet

Better not use the FC GO CARD @rtz bro, same thing happening since last 2 months , every try fails , I contact the payment gateway providers and solve the problem by giving the Transaction ID

RE: Money Debited from Bank but not credited to Freecharge Wallet

Same thing happened with me on FC & Mobikwik...

After complaining to Axis Bank via phone and also mailing them several times, the transaction was reversed and I have received the refund. Feeling so relieved. Thank You everyone for helping me out.

Glad it reverted and credited back to your A/C..

Mine both refunds are still pending.
Today i went to the bank and filed POS txn failure report. Now let's see how many more days i need to wait. This is the first instance with me in delay of refunds. Many times before also txns have failed but it used to get refunded automatically within 3-4 working days.

harshitag said:
After complaining to Axis Bank via phone and also mailing them several times, the transaction was reversed and I have received the refund. Feeling so relieved. Thank You everyone for helping me out.

Glad and happy to hear bro :) ..

Ritesh said:
Mine both refunds are still pending.
Today i went to the bank and filed POS txn failure report. Now let's see how many more days i need to wait. This is the first instance with me in delay of refunds. Many times before also txns have failed but it used to get refunded automatically within 3-4 working days.

May i know ur bank name bhaiya :huh I hope itz not SBI :( ..

Ritesh said:
It's Bank of India, bro.

Thank god :) .. I haved bad experience in SBI one transact failed in load cash on airtel money mid of nov. 2016 SBI dump are refund it almost on New year eve followed with flury of complaints via cc and support mails by me :s:s ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock