Seeking Help Unable to port my number from Jio to Airtel

• Thread starter shrex
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 1,052

shrex

Reaction score
Since last six months, I tired to port my jio prepaid number into airtel but unable to do so. Visited Airtel stores many times with UCC code and my aadhar card. After filling all the form on airtel Mitra app, when tried to submit, an error message pop-up.

I visited approx 5-6 airtel stores and few local shops in this six months, but the problem not resolved. The person on the airtel store, called his higher authorities, but nothing happened.

I called airtel, but didn't get any solution. Infact called jio, if there is any blocking, but as per their statement, no blocking for my number.

Tried to use my brother's aadhar (hoping it helps) but same issue. Probably there is an issue with my mobile number on airtel. How can I solve this problem?

What does the error message say? Do you have a screenshot of the error? 🤔

Here is the screenshot of the error page on Airtel Mitra App. I took this photo on Airtel store.

Kj6ysFE.jpg

I think, I found the error cause. Today when I entered my Jio number on Airtel Thanks App, it’s login successfully and showing the same number as Airtel Prepaid on the app. It means the number already registered as a Airtel number on their database. That’s why they are not allowing me to port in.

Actually, 4-5 years ago I ported the same number from Airtel to Jio. And Airtel didn’t delete the number from their database.

Today I successfully ported my number from Jio to Vi. I hope this time Airtel delete my number from their database and allow me to port in from Vi to Airtel.

DS65o01.jpg

Last edited:
Is there any option available to get rid off from this problem?

I contacted with Airtel customer support / visited Airtel store, but nothing happened.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock