Seeking Help How to port to Jio from Vi without going to Jio store?

• Thread starter aarion
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 2,896

aarion

Banned
Reaction score
It is my mom who wants to port to Jio. She has Vi (Vodafone-Idea). She is facing issues with Vi network. Her internet shows E signal instead of 4G very often and this happens daily. Frequent occurrence of E signal seems very disturbing.

She said she will port to Jio. There are no Jio stores near my home. It will be very good if it is possible to port to Jio by sitting at home.

We live in Dhawa (in Lucknow) currently. My mom never had ' E' signal problem when we used to live in Indira Nagar (Lucknow) 8 months back. My Jio is still working quite fine here.

@aarion
Bro First you should try this things..
If "E" Sign still continue showing then there is seriously network issue..

Dial 👇 this ussd code.

1) *#*#4636#*#*

2) Select First option
* Phone Information

3) Then Select "Set Preferred Network Type"
4)
Select "LTE Only"

Okay. What is the entire process? What are the things should I keep in my mind?
Goto this link: Get New Jio Sim Card - Best Prepaid and Postpaid Sim Home Delivered

After entering name and number they'll send an otp to ur number. After entering the otp you'll be presented with two options new sim or port to jio. Opt for port to jio option with prepaid/postpaid choice after choosing prepaid option browser will request to allow location access you need to grant it. After granting they'll take to another page where u need to enter address and pincode enter those and click "Book sim delivery"

@aarion
Bro First you should try this things..
If "E" Sign still continue showing then there is seriously network issue..

Dial 👇 this ussd code.

1) *#*#4636#*#*

2) Select First option
* Phone Information

3) Then Select "Set Preferred Network Type"
4)
Select "LTE Only"
Are you sure? This returns to NOTHING!
aqhiq2t.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock