Suggest an android box for Full HD TV with audio out for external speakers.

Ashok Varma

Contributor
Reaction score
Please suggest an android tv box for my samsung Full HD tv with audio out for external speakers.

If you are an Indian amazon firestick is the best for now as amazon stopped supporting most of the android boxes. Without prime video your android box would be useless as they own most of the content nowadays.

If you are an Indian amazon firestick is the best for now as amazon stopped supporting most of the android boxes. Without prime video your android box would be useless as they own most of the content nowadays.
Can i get audio output from firestick for my external speakers?

Can i get audio output from firestick for my external speakers?
I don't know about ports of firestick as I don't own a firestick. But I know that you can connect any external speakers using bluetooth. As the remote of firestick is based on bluetooth.

Firstly No Audio Out port Is there . Only HDMI output and a Mini USB port for Charging is there.
And secondly firetv stick remote works by Radio Frequency.

How can i buy MI box? Flipkart or amazon?
Officially not available in India. You are gonna have to buy from gearbest or aliexpress. There are unofficial sellers on Amazon. Be careful buying from them as you won't know what they will send and ridiculously asking way too much money than the product is worth.

Last edited:
Which is the best? Mi box or Airtel Internet tv box?

Plz don't compare mi box with airtel. It's a totally different concept. Mi box is android based with less or no limitations, airtel box is bound to be used as a device which will felicitate airtel dth channels using internet.

Edit: you appear to be new to this. And we're happy to help you. so my suggestion would be fire tv stick. As it has established a good customer base "in India". Has support from amzn and community.

Mi box is a great device but it's not directly sold by xiaomi in India hence no support plus ordering from aliexpress or gearbest or banggod always had the risk of u getting a fake product and a heavy custom duty.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock