Seeking Help Suggest me HD TV 32 inches

As far as in 32 size HD ready is enough . You won't see much differences in visual quality between full HD/ HD ready in a smaller size of 32.
Personally I have the opinion that you should go for a 40/43 inch size if you really looking for a full HD resolution TV
Thank you

To the Room size 43 iches is too big .40 inch is rarely available.So is it better to invest on a 32 inch HD ready Tv like Sony than buying a FHD 32 inches which is providing by Panasonic lg ... if there is no change in PQ

Last edited:

Looking these two models one is Full HD lg and Sony is H d ready

Last edited:
@Sudheep49 I recommand you if you want to watch tata play bing+ then go for non-smart led tv. Non-smart LED TV will be easily available within 10000.

How much is the ideal viewing distance for 43 inch tv
I never seen or followed these calculations...i am watching TV since few decades now..
Never felt tired for my or anyone's in my house member's eyes or got in trouble...bought whatever TV size i want to and kept the setting to possible heighest quality in that TV...even now watching from 8 feet distance in 65 inch TV with heigh sharpness and contrast...

It's all in our mindset as i feel and think...
It's only upto personal choices ...
Only thing matters is satisfaction of watching..

I never seen or followed these calculations...i am watching TV since few decades now..
Never felt tired for my or anyone's in my house member's eyes or got in trouble...bought whatever TV size i want to and kept the setting to possible heighest quality in that TV...even now watching from 8 feet distance in 65 inch TV with heigh sharpness and contrast...

It's all in our mindset as i feel and think...
It's only upto personal choices ...
Only thing matters is satisfaction of watching.
Does low viewing distance for a big size tv cause strain to eyes????

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock