Seeking Help Suggest me a 55 inch 4k tv (Jan 2024)

• Thread starter Lurie
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 679

Lurie

Reaction score
Dear friends,

I am looking forward to purchasing a 55 inch 4k tv for my parents. The living room is 16x21 in dimension. Since our show case where we are planning to mount the TV could accommodate only till 55 inches, we dropped the idea of getting a 65 inch tv.

I visited reliance digital on last Wednesday and I was shown three models:

1. Sony Bravia x75L
2. Samsung CU8000
3. LG Nano83

All the three models are priced around 60k inclusive of price offers on the selling price.

My sister and I liked Sony Bravia x75L. The sales representative also favoured purchasing Sony Bravia— he was the first one to suggest us to go with Sony. However, I'd like to get the comments and suggestions from the forum regarding these three models.

Should I also go for an extended warranty offered at the showroom or I'm fine with the manufacturer warranty that comes with the device ?

Thank you very much.

I would suggest you to go with Sony since among the three options only Sony comes with Google Tv and rest two with their own OS. And also Sony has far better Picture Quality than Samsung and LG.
As for Service Quality and Warranty, all three are equally good.

If possible go with x82l.
Dont go for Reliance Xtend warrenty service, if needed then directly purchase from Sony. It will cost you little extra but you will have peace of mind then.

I would suggest you to go with Sony since among the three options only Sony comes with Google Tv and rest two with their own OS. And also Sony has far better Picture Quality than Samsung and LG.
As for Service Quality and Warranty, all three are equally good.
Thank you for your suggestion.

Also, I found that sony has a better sound output on comparison with the other two.

I have a doubt.

How important is the extended warranty ?

Should I definitely go for it or I'm fine with the one year warranty the manufacturer provides ?

Also, I talked to Sony centre. I was told that I would get an additional year warranty on panels if i purchase the tv at Sony centre. It is more confusing. What is panel warranty and how is it different from the manufacturer warranty? Please enlighten me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock