Suggest an android box for Full HD TV with audio out for external speakers.

You can always connect audio out from TV to amp. Audio from Firestick will pass through TV to home theater system. That's how I use it currently.

(just for info :I am one of the early adopters of streaming device and in the past 12 years technology has changed drastically. I had built a HTPC from scratch and had 4 TB storage and it is controlled by a Harmony remote. DVB-S and DVB - T card was being used too. Had XBMC (now Kodi) and DVB Viewer SW running. All packed and kept in attic now due to failure of graphic card and no time to fix. Coming from there to now, things have been made very simple and user friendly)
Depending on your appetite for risk, you can order Mi Box from China or play safe with Amazon Firestick.
Mi Box will have more customization options where as Firestick has limited ability to customize as you can't root it.
However you can side load many apps in Fire stick.

Last edited:
Plz don't compare mi box with airtel. It's a totally different concept. Mi box is android based with less or no limitations, airtel box is bound to be used as a device which will felicitate airtel dth channels using internet.

Edit: you appear to be new to this. And we're happy to help you. so my suggestion would be fire tv stick. As it has established a good customer base "in India". Has support from amzn and community.

Mi box is a great device but it's not directly sold by xiaomi in India hence no support plus ordering from aliexpress or gearbest or banggod always had the risk of u getting a fake product and a heavy custom duty.
Thanks bro.

You can always connect audio out from TV to amp. Audio from Firestick will pass through TV to home theater system. That's how I use it currently.

(just for info :I am one of the early adopters of streaming device and in the past 12 years technology has changed drastically. I had built a HTPC from scratch and had 4 TB storage and it is controlled by a Harmony remote. DVB-S and DVB - T card was being used too. Had XBMC (now Kodi) and DVB Viewer SW running. All packed and kept in attic now due to failure of graphic card and no time to fix. Coming from there to now, things have been made very simple and user friendly)
Depending on your appetite for risk, you can order Mi Box from China or play safe with Amazon Firestick.
Mi Box will have more customization options where as Firestick has limited ability to customize as you can't root it.
However you can side load many apps in Fire stick.
Thanks bro.

Firestick has no official YouTube , which is a drawback I guess, please correct if wrong..

I got mi box from a foreign ecom website as well... It has andriod tv 8 Oreo OS.. with official Google play store ( Android TV OS).. there is an hybrid 3.5 mm, toslink audio out,,, I am using Netflix, YouTube, hotstar, ZEE5, sunnxt, sonyliv, Dailymotion apps thru the playstore and Amazon prime, popcorn time is sideloaded.. all works fine. Overall satisfied.. only drawback is no 5.1 sound from Netflix , even though I m using toslink cable to my HT..

Last edited:
Youtube is available via browser with youtube app acting as bookmark.
I havn't noticed any difference after official app removal.

By the way what kind of external speakers we talking about. Samsung tv got 3.2mm audio jack output.

Last edited:
Youtube is available via browser with youtube app acting as bookmark.
I havn't noticed any difference after official app removal.

By the way what kind of external speakers we talking about. Samsung tv got 3.2mm audio jack output.
But i have samsung 39 inch ledtv with no audio jack. Now i connect external speakers directly with STB.

Best android tv box Mi tv box 3 international (mdz 16 ab) from gearbest or ali express ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock