Seeking Help Suggest: A good 5.1 Home Theatre having SPDIF/ Digital Audio Input

Yes i get this if i connect STB directly to HT. But its shows LCPM when connected via ARC via TV. Any way to fix this ???

Does your TV supports Dolby Digital Sound? It will reverse Stereo sound if not..
(Make sure HDMI Control of HT set as 🇴🇳& ARC is Auto under System Settin -> HDMI Settin)

Does your TV supports Dolby Digital Sound? It will reverse Stereo sound if not..
(Make sure HDMI Control of HT set as 🇴🇳& ARC is Auto under System Settin -> HDMI Settin)

Yes TV is Sony KDL-43W80D. Its supports Dolby Digital. I can see this when i press (i)/ INFO on the TV remote.
HDMI control in HT settings is ON and ARC is set to Auto.

I cant figure out where is issue is coming from. I dont want to connect STB directly to HT as u have to always keep HT ON, and if u keep it off/Standby the signals to TV also get off, as there is no bypass

Hi Guys,

Pls suggest a good 5.1 Home Theatre having SPDIF/Digital Audio Input (Optic). I have Sony Bravia 43" FHD LED TV and Tata Sky HD.

My existing HT doesnt have Digital Inputs (HDMI/SPDIF/Digital Optic In) hence i am getting low audio of HD Channels having DD Audio. Normal HD channels and SD channels are working fine.

Both TS and TV have HDMI and SPDIF/Digital Audio outputs so i want to buy a HT having atleast SPDIF/Digital Audio Optic

Thanks

I know your budget is below 20k , try to find some one like this Onkyo India,
you will get big electronics show rooms like reliance ask for display piece (say to sales man I don't mind last/display piece)
which on sale below 20k , this one time buy so buy a real receiver.

Generally receivers in display will almost in standby mode so not much used.

Connect Your Device to non ARC HDMI , Connect your HT to TV via ARC HDMI, Sync TV n HT.
Use non ARC HDMI to watch TV..
Press Sync Menu on TV Remote n Select Device as Sound System..

Last edited:
Take your TV remote, Press HOME button Scroll Down n Select Settings -> System Settings, Scroll Down to Set-up, Go to AV Set -up..

Press on Digital Audio Out & Set it to AUTO..

@Rom1moR bro. Issue Solved. The problem was that the audio was coming from both HT and TV speakers. I reset the HT to factory and now it shows Dolby Digital in display, and TV speakers are off. If one wants audio from both TV and HT, then it will give LPCM. I sorted this mistake.

Thanks for all your help :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock