Seeking Help Bought A New Sony 5.1 Home Theatre System BDV-N9200W

Congrats Bro 👍. And my opinion. For your room you , wrongly choosen this large types of HT. Nowadays , lots of comfort models are there @50k. It's your choice. Just said my opinion.
I know man but apart from Sony company no other company is available to serve in Nagpur. No other company has any authorized shop nor service center due to which I had trouble in installation and after sell service. If there is any problem in the future in buying a product from another company, then there is no way for me to go to Mumbai and Pune for repair, which is quite expensive and a waste of time. And I do not have enough knowledge to build a complete 5.1 home theater system with different parts from different companies.

@drsaurabh23 Bro. You download this app from Google Play Store, I fix here, and merge your model with this by Bluetooth. We manage by our mobile easily.
uLjkXfw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock