5.1 Home Theatre

• Thread starter Velu61
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 2,077
Many sound bar have upward firing speaker which can reflect audio wave from ceiling and will reach you separately to give u feel like real surround sound.
One left and one right side speaker for left and right front audio separation, centre channel for dialogue and upward firing speaker for real surround effect after reflecting from ceiling.
Yes, you are right. The Motorola 5.1 ch soundbar I suggested has all these features. It has integrated soundbar with FL, FR and center speakers. The woofer and two rear speakers - all can be connected wirelessly. It avoids messy cables and untidy looks. Moreover, It comes with Dolby Atmos feature.

The perfect 5:1 Surround setting is this...This is in my HT..We can adjust distances speakers and sounds according to our Room/Hall...

sdSINGl.jpg

xbIHvTT.jpg

Don't you think bro missing Usb and bluetooth in this specific model a big thumb down
True, YHT 3072 has those, however it costs a bit extra. BTW, I personally don't use USB/Bluetooth on my HT.

Yes, you are right. The Motorola 5.1 ch soundbar I suggested has all these features. It has integrated soundbar with FL, FR and center speakers. The woofer and two rear speakers - all can be connected wirelessly. It avoids messy cables and untidy looks. Moreover, It comes with Dolby Atmos feature.
The only thing to consider is that we need to supply power to both the rear speakers. If that is not an issue, it's a good model.

I don't prefer soundbars over 5.1 HT is, the sound bars are poor in channel separtion. I have samsung 5.1 5530 (which failed now) and sony HT S500 soubdbar at my son's home. Both sound quality and chanel seperation in samsung are far better than sony sound bar.

Last edited:
The only thing to consider is that we need to supply power to both the rear speakers. If that is not an issue, it's a good model.
R the rear speakers be not only speakers like in HT and but having pre -amplifier ?...If so sounds depends on the quality of pre-ampli instead of speakers right?

I don't prefer soundbars over 5.1 HT is, the sound bars are poor in channel separtion. I have samsung 5.1 5530 (which failed now) and sony HT S500 soubdbar at my son's home. Both sound quality and chanel seperation in samsung are far better than sony sound bar.

Then you can go for the separate amplifier models suggested.

R the rear speakers be not only speakers like in HT and but having pre -amplifier ?...If so sounds depends on the quality of pre-ampli instead of speakers right?

The rear speakers in this particular model should be powered to get the connectivity with the sound bar at the front. The actual amplifier circuit is still in the sound bar.

The rear speakers in this particular model should be powered to get the connectivity with the sound bar at the front. The actual amplifier circuit is still in the sound bar.
The main amplifier is for all HT circuits ....usually No need of pre- amplies for speakers of HT ...in earlier days Built-in ampli speakers were used as single...Those were also had Woofer and multiple tweaters in single speakers...I had used in early stages of my HT usage..

The main amplifier is for all HT circuits ....usually No need of pre- amplies for speakers of HT ...in earlier days Built-in ampli speakers were used as single...Those were also had Woofer and multiple tweaters in single speakers...I had used in early stages of my HT usage..
I too have used those. Those were very big in size. Have been using different types of speakers for many years. The evolution of audio is as equally fascinating as video.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock