Seeking Help Suggest: A good 5.1 Home Theatre having SPDIF/ Digital Audio Input

Obviously IV 300

Best settings???Just select Clear Audio+

Tv (I have sony led tv) <--->IV300 <--->STB

P.S I'm using IV300 from couple of yrs.They are the best.

you are saying to connect stb to HT HDMI IN...

Currently I have connected STB directly to TV and HT to TV via ARC. But in this case I am unable to select any audio modes as u said like clear audio, football, etc.

Another thing if I connect the STB directly to HT, and if I want audio only thru TV can I put HT off, will it bypass the signals to t.v.?

a 5.1 home theater or nice single soundbar around 15-20k?
which one is better?

you are saying to connect stb to HT HDMI IN...

Currently I have connected STB directly to TV and HT to TV via ARC. But in this case I am unable to select any audio modes as u said like clear audio, football, etc.

Another thing if I connect the STB directly to HT, and if I want audio only thru TV can I put HT off, will it bypass the signals to t.v.?
To get clear audio and other settings you need to turn the sound field on in the options.

As for connecting from STB to HT, you won't get video if you turn your HT off in this mode of connection.

To get clear audio and other settings you need to turn the sound field on in the options.

As for connecting from STB to HT, you won't get video if you turn your HT off in this mode of connection.

Thats the answer i was looking for. Thanks. So i need the video even when HT is not in use.

Also in sound settings the sound settings is set to Dolby Pro Logic, it was default set to Sound field ON, which settings should i use in sound options in HT in order to get DD audio on HD channels when in TV mode (ARC) ???

Thats the answer i was looking for. Thanks. So i need the video even when HT is not in use.

Also in sound settings the sound settings is set to Dolby Pro Logic, it was default set to Sound field ON, which settings should i use in sound options in HT in order to get DD audio on HD channels when in TV mode (ARC) ???
Dolby pro logic will give DD audio on HD channels. It also upscales normal channels to a decent 5.1 sound. You can keep that.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock