Seeking Help Bought A New Sony 5.1 Home Theatre System BDV-N9200W

I know man but apart from Sony company no other company is available to serve in Nagpur. No other company has any authorized shop nor service center due to which I had trouble in installation and after sell service. If there is any problem in the future in buying a product from another company, then there is no way for me to go to Mumbai and Pune for repair, which is quite expensive and a waste of time. And I do not have enough knowledge to build a complete 5.1 home theater system with different parts from different companies.
No it's not true, if you search little more then you may find some other shops nearby or what I suggest is to buy from amazon with Installation and service free.

Last edited by a moderator:
No it's not true, if you search little more then you may find some other shops nearby or what I suggest is to buy from amazon with Installation and service free.
I think you are wrong here. I made my decision only after a thorough search in the market (online & offline both) that I have to buy Sony home theater. Apart from Sony, I came to know after talking to the customer care of the companies whose I liked home theater, that other companies cannot offer after sales service in Nagpur.

@Dr Saurabh good one bro :) looks nice...a good decision made based on the research you made online and offline..always better to go for the brand which has its authorized store within city and wherin we can reach out to them in need of any help or issues. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock