Seeking Help Suggest: A good 5.1 Home Theatre having SPDIF/ Digital Audio Input

Thanks bro :)

Only thing when set to Dolby Pro Logic i cant select sound field like clear plus, music, movie, etc... I will have to sacrifice that. But the good side is that i am getting DD audio on all channels now :D, HD channels and even SD channels having Stereo thanks to the pro logic upscale.

@ilikered bro, just to make myself more educated on HT, i wanted to know one more info

If in future i connect STB to HT via HDMI, what audio settings should i select to get DD audio ??? Pro logic or Sound field ???

@ilikered bro, just to make myself more educated on HT, i wanted to know one more info

If in future i connect STB to HT via HDMI, what audio settings should i select to get DD audio ??? Pro logic or Sound field ???
Pro logic is fine.

You will get Dolby Digital sound in Sound Field Mode.. in addition to Dolby Digital you will also get additional effects like Digital Music, Movie, Music, Clear Audio + etc.

You can also use Music Arena For Music..

Last edited:
You will get Dolby Digital sound in Sound Field Mode.. in addition to Dolby Digital you will also get additional effects like Digital Music, Movie, Music, Clear Audio + etc.

bro which HT ur using ? In ARC i am not getting Dolby digital in sound field, as stated above i have selected audio settings to Dolby Pro Logic . If I connect STB directly to HT via HDMI I get Dolby Digital in sound field, but issue there is if i put HT in standby the pic/sound goes off, anyway to bypass to TV when HT is off/standby???.

How have you connected STB ?

Last edited:
You should get Dolby Digital in Sound Field mode wethr you connect HT via ARC, HT to TV or HT to Other Device..
Display button on remote shows sound details..

Last edited:
You should get Dolby Digital in Sound Field mode wethr you connect HT via ARC, HT to TV or HT to Other Device..

When i first tuned on the HT, it was set to sound field in audio settings. I put on star plus/ star movies/ movies now hd and i got same audio in all speakers. That wasnt DD, and i felt it was stereo. can u pls tell me in detail how to get it done

Just press Display button on remote for details of sound you are gettin..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock